DiYA Foundation (Df) is a social organization striving for a just and civil society was established to enhance livelihood and well being of the deprived and underprivileged class, particularly who lacks access to Resources, Services, Information and Market. It is a not for profit organization committed to the integral and holistic development in the underserved areas reaching out at the bottom and to the downtrodden.
Df’s Thrust Areas & Programs
1. Create Livelihood Opportunities & Choices (Food security)
- Piggery Development
- Traditional Handloom Promotion
2. Education Promotion
- Formal & Non-formal Literacy Campaign
- Study Centre granted by KKHSOU, Govt. of Assam.
3. Biodiversity Conservation
- Awareness Campaign
4. Respond to emergent Issus and needs
- Relief and Rehabilitation